Harley’s Beef Paddywack is made from the neck tendons of cows which are tough and inelastic cords of fibrous tissues that attach the muscles to bones.
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Size Guide | Beef Paddywack is approx. 6" in length, perfect for medium to large dog breeds. Product is sold per piece. Should you want to feed tendon chews to your XS or small dogs, you may choose our "Beef Paddy Sticks" which are the cut up version of our Paddywack.
- Anxiety buster as chewing releases endorphins and promotes mental stimulation
- Great and safer rawhide alternative
- Helps improve oral health as it helps remove tartar and plaque build-up
- Contains collagen which supports skin and joint health
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin that helps prevent arthritis and improve joint mobility
Safe For | Dogs aged 3 months and above
Chewing Intensity | Hard
Suggested Serving Size | This is intended for supplemental feeding only. Make sure that the treats and chews only make up 10% of your pet's daily diet.
- For first time chewers, introduce it slowly and monitor for possible allergic reactions.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
- If molds are present on the chew, do not let your dog eat it. Dispose the chew immediately.
Storage and Shelf Life | The Beef Paddywack comes in shrink-wrap packaging.
- For unopened / packaged chews: Keep in room temperature for up to 6 months. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
- For half-eaten chews: Wipe the chew or air dry, then refrigerate or freeze. Avoid storing wet chews inside a closed container as moisture encourages bacterial growth. Once eaten, it is best to finish the chew within 1 week.