Harley’s Wildforest Honey is great for people and pets who get seasonal allergies! It is made with raw and unfiltered honey that is locally sourced, giving your pet the best to strengthen their immune systems.
Volume | 300 mL
* Great for soothing sore or itchy throats
* Suitable for topical use, especially for dogs who have skin problems
* Raw, unpasteurized honey has antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties
* Helps reduce pain and inflammation and even help stimulate healthy skin growth
Safe For | Adult Humans and Adult Pets
* Use with Caution: Avoid giving raw honey to senior dogs, puppies, diabetic dogs, and immunocompromised dogs
Suggested Serving Size | This is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
* For every 10 kilograms of body weight, use 1 to 2 teaspoons.
* For first timers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible reactions.
* Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
Storage and Shelf Life | Keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality.