Stinging Nettle Leaf
STINGING NETTLE LEAF
What are the benefits of Stinging Nettle Leaf?
- Nettle provides a boost of nutrients, vitamins (A, C, K, B complex), and minerals (calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and potassium) that are easy on the system - meaning, it doesn’t add more stress to the liver and kidneys unlike other supplements!
- Nettle leaves can function as an antihistamine, helping relieve allergies and itches. It also has antibacterial and astringent properties.
- Nettles can also reduce inflammation and is great for relieving arthritis symptoms.
- Because of its high iron content, it is also very helpful for anemic dogs and dogs who are weak due to fatigue.
- Nettle is also considered a mild diuretic, helping eliminate wastes from the body
Who can benefit from Stinging Nettle Leaf?
All dogs, cats, and adult humans can benefit from Nettle Leaf.
Stinging Nettle Leaf Benefits in Summary:
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Rich in gut cleansing fiber
- Relieves allergies & itches
- Overall immune booster
- Gentle diuretic
As a meal topper: Sprinkle ½ teaspoon of dried nettle leaf for every 220g of your pet’s daily meals. Nettle can be used for long term.
As tea for human consumption: Steep 1-2 teaspoons of nettle leaves in hot water for about 5 minutes and drink as tea.
*do not use stinging nettle if you are taking blood thinners and medicine for high blood pressure.
Net wt. 10g