This Harley’s Goat Milk Kefir* is packed with Spirulina, Moringa, Parsley and Golden Flax. This super mix helps fight free radicals and oxidative damage. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties that is helpful for dogs with digestion and arthritis.
*Our kefir is a powerful probiotic made from goat's milk. It contains gut-friendly microorganisms and has a wide variety of live probiotic strains.
Pack Size | There are 24 cubes per pack.
- A great appetite enhancer for picky eaters
- Great source of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, vitamin B, vitamin K2, enzymes and probiotics
- Helps restore balance of good bacteria in your gut, making it helpful in treating diarrhea
- Has anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties
- A natural antibiotic and anti-fungal
- Helps eliminate yeast infections
- Improves bone health and lowers the risk of osteoporosis
- Aids digestion and weight management
- Alleviates allergy symptoms such as itching
Safe For | Dogs and cats of all ages.
Not safe for human consumption because it contains unpasteurized goat milk.
Suggested Serving Size | This is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- XS Pets (Dogs and Cats): 1 cube
- Small Pets (Dogs and Cats): 1 to 2 cubes
- Medium Dogs: 2 to 3 cubes
- Large Dogs: 3 to 6 cubes
Feeding Instructions | Just snip and serve!
- Start cutting from the bottom of the sheet and remove the plastic covering the cube prior to serving.
- Return the remaining sheet back to the freezer after snipping to avoid melting and leakages.
- For first timers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible reactions.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
Storage and Shelf Life | Keep frozen for up to 2 months.