Harley’s Magic Mushrooms is a superblend of 7 highly beneficial organic mushrooms for dogs. Each mushroom variant is packed with wonderful health benefits!
- Shiitake — helps moderate blood sugar, supports the immune system and skin health, antibacterial, antiparasitic, antiviral, soothes inflammation, reduces blood pressure and cholesterol
- Maitake — known for supporting heart health, stimulates the immune system, protects the liver, lowers the cholesterol, helps regulate sugar and insulin metabolism, beneficial for pets with liver disorders and diabetes
- Reishi — known as the ‘mushroom of immortality’, powerful anti-inflammatory, supports healthy cells, liver, heart and kidney health, improves respiratory function, helps boost the immune system
- Cordyceps — helps reduces fatigue and stress, enhances endurance, supports the liver, purifies the kidneys, detoxifies the blood, helps promote oxygenation in the body
- Lion’s Mane — promotes digestive health and gastrointestinal tract, helps stimulate nerve growth and help regenerate damaged nerves – especially great for senior pets
- Turkey Tail — boosts immune health, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-allegy, anti-inflammatory, helps promote digestive and urinary health
- Chaga — high in antioxidants, B vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Boosts immune and cellular health, helps lower cholesterol levels
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Weight | Each pack has a net weight of 50g.
- Antibacterial, anti-parasitic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory
- Stimulates the immune system
- Helps fight cancer * Supports the kidneys
- Purifies and protects the liver
- Supports heart health
- Helps control allergies
- Promotes the digestive system
- Increases energy, reduces fatigue
- Helps slow aging process
Safe For | Pets and Humans. Magic Mushrooms is not safe for pregnant and lactating pets and humans.
Suggested Serving Size | This is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. For every 10 lbs of body weight, feed 1/4 teaspoon.
- For first timers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible reactions.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
Storage and Shelf Life | Keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality.