Mini Bully Sticks
Mini Bully Sticks
Harley’s Mini Bully Sticks are made from 100% bull pizzles. These are cut into smaller strips making it a perfect chew for XS to medium dogs! It is purely made from muscle meat thus highly digestible and no bones will splinter making it a safe chew for pets of all ages.
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
* 100% digestible, long-lasting, and durable chew
* Anxiety buster as chewing releases endorphins and promotes mental stimulation
* A tough chew which helps promote strong jaw muscles
* Helps improve oral health as it helps remove tartar and plaque build-up
* Made primarily of protein, is low in fat, and low in cholesterol
Safe For | Dogs aged 3 months and above
Chewing Intensity | Hard
Suggested Serving Size | This is intended for supplemental feeding only. Make sure that the treats and chews only make up 10% of your pet's daily diet.
* For first time chewers, introduce it slowly and monitor for possible allergic reactions.
* Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
* Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
* If molds are present on the chew, do not let your dog eat it. Dispose the chew immediately.
Storage and Shelf Life | Each pack contains a total of 30g of mini bully sticks. About 4-5 pieces per pack.
* For unopened or packaged chews, keep in room temperature for up to 6 months. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
* For half-eaten chews, wipe the chew or air dry, then refrigerate or freeze. Avoid storing wet chews inside a closed container as moisture encourages bacterial growth. Once eaten, it is best to finish the chew within 1 week.