HARLEY'S Goat Milk Kefir is a powerful probiotic made from goat's milk. It contains gut-friendly microorganisms and has a wide variety of live probiotic strains. The sour tang of kefir is the result of bacteria and yeasts consuming the milk’s sugar (lactose) for fuel thus kefir contains little to no lactose, perfect for the lactose intolerant!
- Great source of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, vit B, vit K2, enzymes and probiotics
- Helps restore balance of good bacteria in your gut, making it helpful in treating diarrhea
- Has anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties
- It's a natural antibiotic and antifungal
- Eliminates yeast infections
- Improves bone health and lowers the risk of osteoporosis
- Aids digestion and weight management
- Alleviates allergy symptoms such as itching
Recommended Serving Size:
Human Adults: Start with 100 mL per day until tolerated, then increase up to a cup per day
Pets: 1 teaspoon for every 10kg body weight per day
When Refrigerated: up to 2 weeks
When Frozen: up to 2 months
HARLEY'S Goat Milk Kefir is intended for for supplemental or intermittent feeding only. This product is safe for human consumption.