Harley’s Goat Milk Kefir is a powerful probiotic made from raw goat's milk. It contains gut-friendly microorganisms and has a wide variety of live probiotic strains. The sour tang of kefir is the result of bacteria and yeasts consuming the milk’s sugar (lactose) for fuel thus kefir contains little to no lactose, perfect for the lactose intolerant!
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Weight | 1 Liter
- Great source of calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, vitamin B, vitamin K2, enzymes and probiotics
- Helps restore balance of good bacteria in your gut, making it helpful in treating diarrhea
- Has anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer and anti-tumor properties
- A natural antibiotic and anti-fungal
- Helps eliminate yeast infections
- Improves bone health and lowers the risk of osteoporosis
- Aids digestion and weight management
- Alleviates allergy symptoms such as itching
Safe For | Humans and Pets
Suggested Serving Size | This is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- For human adults: Start with 100mL per day until tolerated, then increase to up to one (1) cup per day
- For pets: One (1) teaspoon for every 10kg body weight per day
Feeding Instructions | Pour into your cup or your pet’s bowl. Make sure to follow suggested serving size.
- For first timers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible reactions.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
Storage and Shelf Life
- When Refrigerated: Up to 2 weeks
- When Frozen: Up to 2 months