Harley’s Furry Buffalo Ear is sourced from 100% grass-fed, farm-raised buffalos. Furry Buffalo Ear is a nutritious treat as it is high in protein, and low in fat.
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Size Guide | Furry Buffalo Ear is priced per piece.
- Small: 4-6" in length
- Medium: 7-8" in length
- Great for maintaining oral health — think of fur as nature's natural dental floss
- Fur acts as a natural dewormer for dogs — it cleans the digestive system as the fur passes through it
- Promotes anal gland health as fur helps firm up stools
- Helps release endorphins, thus making your dogs happy and minimizing their anxiety
- Contains more protein and less fat, making it a great alternative to beef and pork ears.
Safe For | Dogs aged 3 months and above
Chew Intensity | Medium
Suggested Serving Size | This is intended for supplemental feeding only. Make sure that the treats and chews only make up 10% of your pet's daily diet.
- For first time chewers especially with fur, introduce it slowly and monitor possible allergic reactions.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
- If molds are present on the chew, do not let your dog eat it. Dispose the chew immediately.
Storage and Shelf Life | Furry Buffalo Ear comes in shrink-wrap packaging
- For unopened / packaged chews: Keep in room temperature for up to 6 months. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
- For half-eaten chews: Wipe the chew or air dry, then refrigerate or freeze. Avoid storing wet chews inside a closed container as moisture encourages bacterial growth. Once eaten, it is best to finish the chew within 1 week.