Harley’s White Anchovies are bigger than your average local anchovy. It is one of the healthiest fishes you can feed your pet and one of the best sources of healthy essential fats!
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Weight | Each pack has a weight of 50g.
- High in protein, calcium, iron, selenium, potassium, vitamins A, D, E, K, B6 and B12.
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA which:
- Supports the brain development of puppies and kittens
- Helps reduce inflammation especially in arthritic pets, which in turn helps reduce pain, discomfort and joint severity
- Supports heart health, skin and coat health
- Great for your pet’s mental health as it may reduce anxiety and depression in pets
Safe For | Cats and Dogs of all ages
Suggested Serving Size | Feed treats in small servings and in moderation. This is intended for supplemental feeding only. Make sure that the treats and chews only make up 10% or less of your pet's daily diet.
- For first timers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible allergic reactions.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store treats in an airtight container with the moisture absorber pack for up to 6 months in room temperature.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
- No need to refrigerate. Refrigerating dehydrated products may introduce moisture which may shorten the shelf life.
Got questions? Send us a message on Instagram: @harleyshomekitchen or fill out the form below - We'll do our best to reply as soon as possible! :)