Harley’s Pork Chips are made from 100% pork loin. It is a high protein treat that you can cut up to serve as a meal topper or as high value training reward.
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Weight | Each pack has a weight of 50g.
- Naturally high in B vitamins which helps with cellular metabolism and energy production
- The fat from pork is an excellent food source of vitamin D (Fact: pets can't synthesize vitamin D from sunlight!)
- Easy to break apart - makes for the perfect high value reward during your pet’s training
Safe For | Cats and Dogs of all ages
Suggested Serving Size | Feed treats in small servings and in moderation. This is intended for supplemental feeding only.
Make sure that the treats and chews only make up 10% or less of your pet's daily diet.
- For first timers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible allergic reactions.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store treats in an airtight container with the moisture absorber pack for up to 6 months in room temperature.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
- No need to refrigerate. Refrigerating dehydrated products may introduce moisture which may shorten the shelf life