Harley’s Horse Lung Puffs are sourced from 100% grass fed, farm-raised horses. Horse is considered a hypo-allergenic and a novel protein, which makes it a great alternative meat for dogs who are prone to allergies to common meats. Horse lungs is low in fat and high in protein. It is a soft yet crunchy treat that's suitable for dogs of all sizes.
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Weight | Each pack has a weight of 40g.
- High in vitamins A, B, D, E, K which helps with cell function and promotes a healthy nervous system
- Low in cholesterol, and rich in potassium which is wonderful for heart, muscle and nerve health
- Rich in iron which is essential for the cells to carry oxygen and create red blood cells
- Sourced from a novel protein which is great for allergy-prone pets
Safe For | Cats and Dogs of all ages
Suggested Serving Size | Feed treats in small servings and in moderation. This is intended for supplemental feeding only.
Make sure that the treats and chews only make up 10% or less of your pet's daily diet.
- For first timers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible allergic reactions.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store treats in an airtight container with the moisture absorber pack for up to 6 months in room temperature.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
- No need to refrigerate. Refrigerating dehydrated products may introduce moisture which may shorten the shelf life.