Harley's Chicken Feet are dehydrated in the lowest safe temperature possible so that they are never cooked. This means that when they are eaten, the bones will crush and crumble rather than break into pointy & sharp little objects, making it safe for dogs to consume.
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Weight | Each pack has a weight of 60g.
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin that helps prevent arthritis and improve joint mobility
- Boredom buster as chewing releases endorphins and promotes mental stimulation
- Helps improve oral health as it helps remove tartar and plaque build-up
- Contains natural collagen which supports skin and joint health
Safe For | Dogs aged 6 months and above.
Suggested Serving Size | This is intended for supplemental feeding only. Make sure that the treats and chews only make up 10% of your pet's daily diet.
- For first timers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible allergic reactions.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
Storage and Shelf Life
- For unopened / packaged chews: Keep in room temperature for up to 6 months. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
- For half-eaten chews: Wipe the chew or air dry, then refrigerate or freeze. Avoid storing wet chews inside a closed container as moisture encourages bacterial growth. Once eaten, it is best to finish the chew within 1 week.