Harley’s Beef Liver is sourced from grass-fed, farm-raised cows. It is a very tasty, nutrient-rich organ meat that most pets can't resist!
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Weight | Each pack has a weight of 50g.
- Natural source of iron, which is important for a dog’s cells to carry oxygen and create red blood cells
- Great source of vitamin A which supports eye, skin, thyroid, bone and immune health
- Best source for vitamin B12 which helps keep the nervous system, brain health, and metabolism in check.
Safe For | Cats and Dogs of all ages
Suggested Serving Size | Feed liver treats in small servings and in moderation. Feeding too much organ meat may cause diarrhea. This is intended for supplemental feeding only. Make sure that the treats and chews only make up 10% of your pet's daily diet.
- For first timers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible allergic reactions.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store treats in an airtight container with the moisture absorber pack for up to 6 months in room temperature.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
- No need to refrigerate. Refrigerating dehydrated products may introduce moisture which may shorten the shelf life.
Got questions? Send us a message on Instagram: @harleyshomekitchen or fill out the form below - We'll do our best to reply as soon as possible! :)