Buffalo Horn is sourced from grass-fed, farm-raised buffalos. Buffalo Horns are considered a nutritious chew as they do not contain just 'empty calories' — in fact they are rich in calcium, phosphorous and low in fat!
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Weight | Buffalo Horn is sold per piece.
- Made primarily of keratin, which is an important protein for healthy hair and skin
- Anxiety buster as chewing helps release endorphins, thus making your dogs happy and minimizing their anxiety
- Helps improve oral health as it helps remove tartar build-up
- Promotes mental stimulation
Safe For | Dogs 6 months old and above
Chewing Intensity | Hard
Suggested Serving Size | Recommended chew time is between 15-30 minutes at a given time. This is intended for supplemental feeding only. Make sure that the treats and chews only make up 10% of your pet's daily diet.
- For first time chewers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible allergic reactions.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- The horn may splinter or break off when intensely chewed, so if any part of the horn breaks off, please remove immediately.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
- If molds are present on the chew, do not let your dog eat it. Dispose the chew immediately.
Storage and Shelf Life | Buffalo Horn comes in shrink-wrap packaging
- For unopened / packaged chews: Keep in room temperature for up to 6 months. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
- For half-eaten chews: Wipe the chew or air dry, then refrigerate or freeze. Avoid storing wet chews inside a closed container as moisture encourages bacterial growth. Once eaten, it is best to finish the chew within 1 week.