Harley’s Beef Trachea Rings is made from the windpipes of farm-raised cows. It is 100% digestible with some natural visible fat for an enticing flavor.
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Size Guide | Each pack contains 6-8 pieces of Beef Trachea in 1.5-2" cuts perfect for small to medium dogs.
- Anxiety buster as chewing releases endorphins and promotes mental stimulation
- Great and safer rawhide alternative
- Helps improve oral health as it helps remove tartar and plaque build-up
- Contains collagen which supports skin and joint health
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin that helps prevent arthritis and improve joint mobility
Safe For | Dogs aged 3 months and above
Chew Intensity | Medium
- For first time chewers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible allergic reactions.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
- If molds are present on the chew, do not let your dog eat it. Dispose the chew immediately.
Storage and Shelf Life
- For unopened / packaged chews: Keep in room temperature for up to 6 months. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
- For half-eaten chews: Wipe the chew or air dry, then refrigerate or freeze. Avoid storing wet chews inside a closed container as moisture encourages bacterial growth. Once eaten, it is best to finish the chew within 1 week.