Harley’s Beef Trachea is made from the windpipes of farm-raised cows. It is 100% digestible with some natural visible fat for an enticing flavor.
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Size Guide |
Medium: 3 pieces of 5-6" per piece, approx. 70-90g per pack
- Large: 1 piece of 12-13", approx 70-90g per piece
- ** Trachea Rings which are cut up to 1.5-2" per piece perfect for small dogs is also available
- Anxiety buster as chewing releases endorphins and promotes mental stimulation
- Great and safer rawhide alternative
- Helps improve oral health as it helps remove tartar and plaque build-up
- Contains collagen which supports skin and joint health
- Rich in glucosamine and chondroitin that helps prevent arthritis and improve joint mobility
Safe For | Dogs aged 3 months and above
Chew Intensity | Medium
- For first time chewers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible allergic reactions.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
- If molds are present on the chew, do not let your dog eat it. Dispose the chew immediately.
Storage and Shelf Life | Beef Trachea comes in shrink-wrap packaging.
- For unopened / packaged chews: Keep in room temperature for up to 6 months. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
- For half-eaten chews: Wipe the chew or air dry, then refrigerate or freeze. Avoid storing wet chews inside a closed container as moisture encourages bacterial growth. Once eaten, it is best to finish the chew within 1 week.
It’s great for a long chew if you want your dog to be occupied for awhile :)