Rabbit is a low fat, high protein chew that is packed with lots of nutrients for your pet! Each pack contains 2 half heads.
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
- Contains glucosamine and chondroitin which supports joint mobility
- Great for maintaining oral health — think of fur as nature's natural dental floss
- Fur acts as a natural dewormer for dogs — it cleans the digestive system as the fur passes through it
- Promotes anal gland health as fur helps firm up stools
- Helps release endorphins, thus making your dogs happy and minimizing their anxiety
- Contains essential minerals like selenium which boosts the immune system, manganese which helps improve metabolism, and calcium - vital for strong bones & teeth
Safe For | Dogs aged 6 months and above. Great for small to medium-sized dogs.
Suggested Serving Size | This is intended for supplemental feeding only. Make sure that the treats and chews only make up 10% of your pet's daily diet.
- For first time chewers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible allergic reactions.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
- If molds are present on the chew, do not let your dog eat it. Dispose the chew immediately.
Storage and Shelf Life
- For unopened / packaged chews: Keep in room temperature for up to 6 months. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
- For half-eaten chews: Wipe the chew or air dry, then refrigerate or freeze. Avoid storing wet chews inside a closed container as moisture encourages bacterial growth. Once eaten, it is best to finish the chew within 1 week.