Harley’s Duck Skin is made from 100% Pekin Duck’s Skin. Duck is a novel protein, so pets with allergies and sensitivities to the usual meats may give this treat a try. **Duck Skin is an oily treat and is high in fat content so make sure to give only small amounts to your pet occasionally!
Our products are made in small batches to ensure freshness. No antibiotics, hormones, steroids, additives, nor preservatives. Only 100% goodness for your pet!
Weight | Each pack has a weight of 50g.
- Contains selenium which is an antioxidant!
- High value reward / treat
- Sourced from a novel protein which is great for allergy-prone pets
Safe For | Cats and Dogs of all ages
Suggested Serving Size | Feed treats in small servings and in moderation. This is intended for supplemental feeding only. Make sure that the treats and chews only make up 10% or less of your pet's daily diet.
- For first timers, introduce it slowly and monitor possible allergic reactions.
- Always supervise your dog while chewing. Any chewable food (whether dog food, kibble, treats or chews) can pose a choking hazard to your pet.
- Please ensure that your pet always has access to plenty of fresh water.
Storage and Shelf Life
- Store treats in an airtight container with the moisture absorber pack for up to 6 months in room temperature.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing near a heat source or under direct sunlight as heat affects food quality and shortens shelf life.
- No need to refrigerate. Refrigerating dehydrated products may introduce moisture which may shorten the shelf life.